2008年3月8日星期六

My New Toy

I've finally bought a DSLR! My first ever! YEAH!

I bought an Olympus E510, which some people don't really recommend. But when it comes to colour, especially BLUE and GREEN, I still think Olympus is the best! But I know, Canon has the best night scene taking, too bad there's never perfect in the world... So, after discussing with Ying Ying over the internet, we decided both of us should get different brands. This is to compensate each other's camera when we travel together! It sounds like a brilliant idea to me!

So, I bought Olympus at the end. Sounds like I'm going to be a fan of Olympus. My first digicam, which is still servicing me good, is an Olympus FE5500. My first DSLR, is also an Olympus! :)

I'm charging the battery right now... I can't wait to have a hand on it! :)

2 条评论:

KiaHooi 说...

Eh, playing with new toy now ar?

*wink*

薇薇 说...

you won't believe it! but the victory of opposition party made me more restless than the new toy! hahaha!

but yea, playing! :P