2007年9月1日星期六

Can I Ever?

I had my 5km run this morning. Or rather, I should say, it should be a 5km. It should! Mind my words...

It started just like a normal morning, except for being up a little bit earlier. And I took a ride on Ching Siang's motorbike to East Coast Park. It's a smooth journey and we're able to reach there on time. We met with Ai Mei and Hock Chuan, then my colleague, then Phey Hong etc.

The race started, I ran off just like the other HPers... But, my shoe laces loosen up for at least 5 times, by the time I got up, everybody was ahead of me. And the WORST thing to happen to your run, I had a TOILE-RUSH! I ran into the second toilet that I saw on the way...

This is how I ended my run.

I lost my confidence now of being able to run well on Dec, for 10km! Shall I? Or shall I not? You tell me...

7 条评论:

KiaHooi 说...

Hmmm...why not?

Double-tie your shoe laces!

Run, run, run....jia you!

匿名 说...

you still have a long way to go til the dec run! You'll slowly adjust to running longer distance! Just keep running!!

go girl!!

匿名 说...

"Double-tie your shoe laces!"
see? this one effective one, I got show u mine right? :D :P

I am still training for the 20km. Yest I managed to get the 5km onli, comparativeli I think I got even further way than urs? (15km to go!!! hahahah!)
so... b4 I give up 1st mai give up la?? :D

Jiayou Jiayou~~~

cs

Miharu 说...

Ganbarou!!

薇薇 说...

Thanks everyone, i'll try my best! push me when u see me getting lazy.

KiaHooi 说...

*PUSH*

(That's me pushing you...thank me ya =P)

薇薇 说...

hahaha...

PUSH more~~~

push push push~~~