2007年9月17日星期一

Malaysia... Oh Malaysia...

I'm not sure if any one of you having the same feeling as I do. Every time I go back to Malaysia, I'm simply feeling very happy. Even if I go KL, not my hometown, I'm feeling very good, that I stepped on my "own" land.

Is it simply because of the food? That taste like my childhood? That taste like my memory? I think I don't really have the answer. I guess, it is simply because you grow up on this land, and you feel wonderful when people are speaking the language that you once know, in the tone and slang only you know the best.

I have spent quite a lot back in KL last week. The main contributor is of course the concert ticket which cost me RM200 per pax. I paid for 2 because it's a birthday present for Yee Hau too. Then, we have to pay for the hotel and the return bus ticket as well. And, we paid for the shopping and food that we had! Hahaha!

These photos are just a few that I picked to tell you where did I go, and what did I do over the weekend in KL.

Of course, our main purpose of going to KL, is to watch Jacky Cheung perform in his concert. Yee Hau, me and my Ah Ku were having the ice-cream I bought at the gate of stadium.

The next morning(well, not really a morning...), we had breakfast in Chinatown. Ham Chim Peng and Yew Cha Koay were my favourite. You can't get freshly cooked Ham Chim Peng in normal Singapore hawker centre, but you can get this everywhere in M'sia.
We checked out the hotel, and head towards the famous MidValley. To my surprise, the Rapid KL is very new and fast, and good! Took photo on the bus like some Shua Ba Gao...
Then, due to my crave for having some caffeine, we stopped by at San Francisco Coffee in MidValley before starting with all the shopping.

Some random photos of shopping...Then, the hungry me went to Nando's Chicken. This is the cool pic I took for Yee Hau, isn't it nice?Then, the supper is Satay! Singapore satay are extremely expensive compared to Malaysia. So, it kinda like a compulsory event to do in Malaysia.Then, the Ha Min (Prawn Noodle), which was quite good!Then, we boarded the bus to go Singapore again... With my stomach, filled with all the good food. Of course, hawker food in KL is nothing compared to Penang. Penang is the best place for hawker food, it's even voted the best in some famous magazines. It is no doubt, people like us, can be very choosy for GOOD food... ^^

3 条评论:

匿名 说...

Malaysia is still a very good place to live if you ignore politic and education.

KiaHooi 说...

oo..san fransisco coffee...I miss the buy one free one little outlet in Midvalley lower ground!

I love MY...

薇薇 说...

Yes, Malaysia is a very good place!!!

:)

Especially the FOOD!