2007年9月23日星期日

The Mind Cafe

It's a belated birthday celebration for Sock Hoai. Happy birthday gal!~

We spent our night at the Mind Cafe. I am never a big fan of board game, but this is really fun! At first I wasn't quite keen to the idea, as I thought board games might need a little of my brain... But Ching Sian assure me, that I don't really have to bring my brain along. So, I voted for this, putting 100% trust on what he told me.

IT IS REAL FUN!

We had mostly brainless games! And 9 of us, been acting like we had forgotten our age, our identity etc.... All we did, were shouting, grabbing, cheating, crazying.... violently! The neighbouring tables were looking at us, curiously. And of course, when we put aside the games, they will pick them up to play. Hahahaha!

We spent 5 hours in that particular cafe. I guess, I don't have to further elaborate how fun it can be :)

4 条评论:

KiaHooi 说...

hey, this sounds like fun. next time if I go S'pore, you'll have to bring me there. hohoho...

薇薇 说...

bringing u there? sure... no prob!

:)

匿名 说...

5 CARDS, 5 CARDS!!!!!!!!
4 CARDS, 3 CARDS, 2 CARDS!!!!!!!!
1 CARD, 1 CARD, 1 CARD, 1 CARD, 1 CARD, 1 CARD!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (well, someone screaming!)

grad the bone lor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha



rgds,
CL

薇薇 说...

hahaha! that game is a real fun! i strongly suggest that we go again! :)