2007年9月2日星期日

Some Rubbish

If my life was going to be on TV, and I happened to watch it, I'm going to turn it off, and curse the producer.

I think I've fallen into a comfort zone again. Sometimes, I think I have already given up some of the things that I SWEAR to myself, that I'm going to do. But I stopped at one point. Remember is one thing, execute is another.

What's excatly important to me? And what's not?

What makes people falling into comfort zone? Laziness is the first thing, dependency is the one comes next. Laziness and dependency, come together. I've realized that I depend on YH so much, that I even need him to count my $ for me at the end of the month, just because I think my accounts screwed up big time! And when dependency is there, laziness comes too. Or the other way round. And expectations come too, and fight comes along.

I believe, that our life won't be taken away, if we believe we have many things to achieve, if we know we have to do so much to help to make this place a better one. If you believed in god, I think you will think god will see you doing a hardwork for all you believe, and won't take you away. I truly truly believe, that the creator of the world will not take someone who have missions to accomplish away easily. That is why, I think I need to load myself with lots of missions.

But is this true?

I have lots of things going through and on in my mind... All the time... It's always a bit here and there. And here they are, some of them noted here. I don't even know what points do I want to carry out for you, but I just want to let some of them out, like letting a ballon of air.

I have so many things to say, but yet they're too scattered in everywhere. That's why I called them some rubbish.

I don't really know what I'm talking about...

2 条评论:

KiaHooi 说...

Lately...I'm not sure which zone I'm in. Maybe hard-to-please zone!

Keke...

薇薇 说...

hey, i guess everybody falls into this zone once in a while...

don't you think so?