2007年9月5日星期三

The Longest Day...

It's been very tiring for me!

I've been dragging too long to complete my PR application. So, I decided I must do this, TODAY! I went out earlier than I normally go to work, because myths of ICA crowded with people really scare me...

Guess what! I've spent, 7, 7, 7 HOURS in ICA!!!!

This is really scary...

Who gets the damn to say Singapore Government Service is efficient and fast? Try to sit in the immigration office for 7 hours...

This is really a pain in my ***... I was sure that I nearly bored to death in the office... I exchanged so many SMSes with my colleagues and friends, and read almost every article in the newspapers. I didn't have my lunch either... And I didn't get back to my office too...

This is a piece of SHIT!

2 条评论:

~AmK~ 说...

it sound like I am much luckier than you... I "only" spend 4 hours in ica last time. Tat's already killing me.

anyway, no more this long wait after the submission of documents and payment. it's really fast when u were to collect ur IC.

Cheers... you are with me now... hahahhahhaha (same same also PR i mean)

薇薇 说...

hahaha! this is really sui sui sui... but it's over then, nvm... my colleague said, it's once in a life time. my boss said, next time renew very fast...hahaha...

not yet collect IC. next week