2007年9月28日星期五

Choices and Chances

Choice, is actually given to everybody. Chances too.

How often do you mourne for being in bad luck? How often do you complain to your close friends for being dumped in a very terrible situation? I have to admit, it does happen very often to myself! And it happens to friends arround me very often too.

If we take our time, to sit down and think for ourselves. Choices and Chances are always given to us, under any circumstances. No? Think again.

Several days ago, a "kaypoh" person started out a busy body conversation with me, telling me "someone" whom doesn't want to be named told him that he/she can always hear my laughter in the office ALL THE TIME. I asked him:"So?" I was not happy to be very honest. I know, and my boss knows that our aisle is the quietest aisle compared to those around us. We do communicate among team mates, don't get me wrong. But we just don't spend most of the time talking. Such a remark, can't stop me from thinking it is unfair to judge. Especially the "someone" is actually from the aisle we always think "how come they never need to work?", because of simply talking so much.

I wasn't happy. And I told Yee Hau and Kia Hooi. Both of them told me just be myself. These people simply want to find things to say. Yes, be myself, be happy.

Why find flaws in people? When you can see good things in them? Why busy body? When you have so much work to do. Why bother to listen to the crap? When I have more educational things to learn.

In this case, I was given a choice to ignore and given a chance to learn. Ignore nonsense, and learn the fact you can't cheer everyone in the world.

Choices and Chances. Let's think twice before act.

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

在小狼的办公室,也有一名同事,很爱大笑。冒犯地说一句,其实还蛮"annoying"的。
但是呢..
真正原因应该是:我本来就不太喜欢他本人!种种原因,包括了他的工作态度、他说话时的腔调和态度、口头禅。 正所谓恨屋及乌, 连他的笑声一并讨厌上了咯 :P

Erm.... 依此类推,难道你被那同事讨厌了吗? 哈哈!开玩笑啦! 其实, 如他们所说,做回你自己就好. 小狼心里容不下那同事的笑声,是自己肚量不够啦!

加油,带欢乐给身边的同事,不容易呢!

cs