2007年1月28日星期日

The Illusionist


I told Ying that I was going out to watch "Blood Diamond" last night, but I ended up watching "The Illusionist" that she recommended in her blog. Yee Hau and I decided to try our luck to go GV Vivo City with the LUCKY TICKETS I won earlier on. But, we're not too lucky, the tickets were SOLD OUT in Vivo City as we have predicted. So, we went to Plaza Singpura. "Blood Diamond" SOLD out, "Babel" sold out, "The Illusionist" 5th row from the front, midnight show!

That's how I ended up with this show. (I intended to watch them on the DVD Ying bought) This is the first time I watched midnight show in Singapore. The expenses of going out for a midnight show is just too high (mainly the cab fare). But this is different because I have free tickets! Hahahaha!

This is a good show! It's been a long time since we saw Edward Norton on the screen. The background music added the mysterious effect of the movie. The illusionist, Eisenheim (Edward Norton) performed very good magic, that the audience thought he had super natural power, even to bring back the dead ones. It'll be really creepy if a magician performs such magic in public!

I'm lazy to tell you the story as Ying has already done it (Did she?). Overall, I would rate this movie 4/5. It's pretty good, worth to watch!!

4 条评论:

匿名 说...

I'm glad you like it! I've told you, Edward Norton is really GREAT!

薇薇 说...

hahaha!ya lah ya lah...
anyway,hugh jackman has new movie again wor

匿名 说...

got meh? i thought The Prestige is the latest

薇薇 说...

if i'm not mistaken,it's called "the fountain",heard of it?
disney is having a new cartoon too,"meeting with robinsons",the trailer is sooo funny!hopefully the animation is as funny as the trailer.
^^