2007年1月29日星期一

New Seven Wonders

I'm spending my morning sipping coffee in front of my PC reading some news as usual. And I found out that UNESCO is getting people to vote for the new seven wonders. I've casted my vote, so make yours too! I've linked the website to my blog at right hand corner.

I've casted my vote to:
  1. Great Wall of China
  2. Pyramid of Giza
  3. Easter Island Statue
  4. Stonehenge
  5. Acropolis
  6. Colosseum
  7. Taj Mahal
The results of voting will be announced on 07.07.07.

Remember to vote and be part of the history!

(Please vote for the GREAT WALL OF CHINA)

~We are a part of the world. We make our choices for OUR seven wonders of the world~

12 条评论:

匿名 说...

mana is the link to vote?

薇薇 说...

right hand corner....of the page

匿名 说...

i voted
Angkor
Chichen Itza
Easter Island Statues
Great Wall
Pyramids of Giza
Stonehenge
Taj Mahal

薇薇 说...

YEAH!Great Wall is a MUST to VOTE!

Unknown 说...

Forbidden City at Beijing?

薇薇 说...

ah bah ko,forbidden city is not in the list.although i'll say it is one of the wonders of the world too!

匿名 说...

I have voted for:
- Great Wall of China
- The Pyramids of Giza
- Acropolis of Athens
- The Pyramid at Chichén Itzá
- Machu Picchu
- Stonehenge
- Petra

薇薇 说...

Yeah!Great Wall!Great Wall!
Say no to Statue of Libery, The Opera House and Eiffel Tower!
hahaha!

huinee 说...

My sentiments exactly! I was like, statue of liberty? Sydney opera house? Eiffel tower?? You're kidding me! Hahahaha... ;) So I voted for:
-Great Wall
-Chichen Itza
-Colosseum
-Easter Island statues
-Pyramids of Giza
-Stonehenge
-Taj Mahal

薇薇 说...

must have conspiracy one...

匿名 说...

I stil dun understand why Australia's Opera House is there in the list..If Sydney opera house got, Why dataran merdeka tak ade eh??

薇薇 说...

ya! updates on the new7wonders:

top 7:
-colosseum
-great wall
-pyramid of giza
-petra
-machu picchu
-statues of easter island
-taj mahal
(not in order)

for middle and last 7, please visit http://www.new7wonders.com/index.php?id=520
lazy to type

^^

anyway,thommoblots,who are you?