2007年1月25日星期四

Prison Break


Prison Break is back on the TV on US on 22nd of January! I've asked my friend to send to me if he saw Episode 14 (has to be very precise as he didn't watch) on Tuesday. Immediately, he checked and BINGO! He downloaded that for me. I dare not to get from him, (although we tried to get it send through MSN several times but failed), because I was in the midst of the progress report as I said so in previous entry.

I finally got the episode from him this morning (urged him to go to the morning lecture) and I watched it, JUST NOW! It's still as thrilling as the previous episodes. To a point I really feel like killing someone just because the story STOPPED just there!!! (Ai Mei knows the best!) How I wish I had the other episodes with me right now!!! I could continue and continue... like no tomorrow.

Anyway, I hope the story won't go too far. I actually hope it'll stop after Season 2 because everything has gone too far, too complicated and almost everything in the drama has become one of the conspiracy of US. I want Prison Break to remain "A GOOD SERIES" in my list, so they really better stop adding in any complications!

P.S. I want to share an extra picture of the handsome Michael Scoffield (Wentworth Miller). I love his voice, very SEXY! Hahahahaha! ^^

没有评论: