2007年5月26日星期六

Dali, Yunnan

I'm now using internet in a youth hostel I stay in Dali. Reached here last night at 10pm. Before reaching this youth hostel, I have been taking 4 different buses from Tu Lin. From Tu Lin to Yuan Mou, Yuan Mou to Chu Xiong, Chu Xiong to Xia Guan, Xia Guan to Da Li. This process had taken 10hours!!!! My sis and I simply had butt ache!

Anyway, interesting things happened in Tu Lin! We had our first horse riding for the first time! And we also fell out from the horse together for the first time!!! Hahahahahaha!! That's why we are having bad butt ache now! SHIT! Anyway, we're fine, so don't worry. We laugh whenever we imagine the scene of falling down.

I just had my breakfast and will be going to prepare for a one day tour around Da Li which is organized by the youth hostel. I really like to blog all my stories from the first day in Kun Ming in Chinese, but I do not really know how to use this PC. And I do not have enough time too!

Kunming is a big city.
Tu Lin is a super duper ULU place that I can never imagine, but the scenery is simply magnificent!!
Da Li is very lively and nice!

Please wait for my other updates from Yunnan!

没有评论: