2007年5月3日星期四

Photos of Yang's Tour in Singapore


Ah Yang amused by the car park lot counter in front of Esplanade.


Talk to the hand!


At the Merlion Park.


A Merlion postcard ^_^


Taken with Yee Hau's Panasonic built in wide angle. nice!~


He didn't purposely pose that for me, but I like it!


I didn't purposely pose that for him too!!!


Just a nice view from the bridge at Boat Quay.


The Sea Angel at Underwater World. I like this, very dreamy~~

A photo taken in Jurong Waterfalls, The biggest MAN MADE waterfall in the world, in Bird Park.

Another one from Bird Park as well, just for fun!

4 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

Hey, I bet Yang enjoy his trip!

薇薇 说...

hahahaha!!i hope so too!he took 2GB of photos!pengsan!!

ah yuan 说...

One day I must visit S'pore!! Ah wei, free accom and food? (shy..) hohohoho!!

薇薇 说...

free accom yea!
free food, NO!!!coz i wait for u to cook for me!!!hahahahaha!!!