2007年5月13日星期日

Photos from MSE Graduation Nite (11th May 2007)


Mei Ni and I. She's my best friend, been listening to my crap for 4 years. Thanks a lot! *hugs*


Me, Minhua, Mei Ni, Jia Yan. We're the LT mates. (Xueling was absent and Meijin was missing when we took this)


My cool supervisor, Prof Raju. Great man!!!


The lab mates, Yiing See, Zheng Bang & I.


3 of us with Prof. Tan Lay Poh, Best Teacher Award of 2007. She's really a very nice lecturer.


Jiahui, Mei Ni & I. We were the GIP mates. They went to Shanghai though.


Shiau Juan, me, Mai Leng, Ivy and Yiing See. We were project group mates before.

Professors being sabotaged on the stage.

I have more pictures to come. Will have to collect them from my course mates. ^_^

I had a wonderful night with all these people from my course. Love them!

5 条评论:

ah yuan 说...

What a memorable day!! ^^

薇薇 说...

yup!!it certainly was a memorable day.i remember myself admiring your grad nite's photos and now it's my turn to show them on the blog.
time flies...

ah yuan 说...

One year has gone! Gosh! Too fast indeed!! :p

huinee 说...

Congratulations Wei Wei!!! :) Envy you so much!!!! :D *hugs* All the best at work ya! ;)

薇薇 说...

yeah!it's ur turn soon!