2007年7月12日星期四

Feeling Good

Feeling good, simply because I'm still alive, simply because I dare to dream, simply because I'm growing, simply because I'm working for success, simply because I appreciate things that happen around me every moment.

Been reading everyday, improving myself, reflecting on what I do and did, setting my mind to a positive path. I do not know how to describe this to all of you, but I simply feel good, doing and knowing I have the ability to.

Things that I remind myself everyday:
  1. Temper! Temper!
  2. Confident
  3. Never say NO, Never say DIE
  4. Stay away from complaints
  5. Assertiveness
  6. Laziness is the worst evil in myself
  7. Think success and work on it
But first thing first, define success!

PS.
Special thanks to Ying's boss, Choo San. We 唔亲唔戚, but you still always share GOOD STUFFS with me and my friends. Thank you~

没有评论: