2007年7月25日星期三

Handicapped

I feel handicapped! At work.

Remember things that I could not manage to get them done? I felt more handicapped after finding out from the colleague what I could have done to them. I felt stupid and helpless!

Argh~

Somehow, I just do not know how to deal with my own self. I talked to the technician in the lab after that. He kept on saying, give yourself some time.

I know, patience is what I need to learn along the way. Sometimes, my mind just forget to remind myself of that.

I feel lucky though, that my colleague is extremely patience to me. I couldn't lie, I found myself relief when I saw him back in the office this morning. It's a big "Phewwwwww....". And a bigger "Phewwwww..." when he said I'll be following him to do some other testing tomorrow. And biggest "Pheewwwwwww..." when he didn't scold me but encourage me when he found out that I've cracked one of the samples because I dropped it on the floor. (He didn't find out, I actually went up to tell him that I cracked his sample :( ...)

~Patience~

1 条评论:

KiaHooi 说...

I'm feeling a bit cacat recently too...