2007年7月2日星期一

Transformers

You've gotta watch this!!! Especially you're 20-30 years old, you've watched Transformers cartoon in the evenings of your childhood, you remember the theme song of Transformers (even no lyrics, just the melody is good enough) etc, you just need to watch THIS!

The visual effect is fantastic! I watched this in the so called 2k Digital Cinema at Golden Village in Vivo City. The price of the ticket of this "special" cinema is just the same as the normal ones, so why not have a try? I didn't really spot any difference in visual resolution (maybe because I was sitting on the 2nd row), but I did realize the difference in sound effect! It feels like BumbleBee was transforming just beside me! Hahahaha!

Some commented that the plot was so normal and boring. Yea, indeed, true. These movies involved robots (love stories, comedy, sci fic etc... as well) normally inherit a trend. But, it really depends on how the producer and director tell the stories. And I think Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg had done a GREAT job!

Maybe you can argue that I'm just being bias because these are my childhood memories! But I don't care, I would still highly recommend this movie to all of you! It's really wonderful to see your own childhood cartoon became so real and GREAT! That's why, I must emphasize 20-30 year old, please watch this! Hahahaha!

I wonder will these producers and directors make all my childhood cartoons into movies. We have had Flinstones which was not good, Ninja Turtle (not my choice) and? Maybe they should consider Thunder Cats? What about Smurfs? (Erm... If that's the case, all the actors have to be in blue little costumes...)

4 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

Hey, Smurfs is a good idea. I really miss those blue little creatures (^^)

薇薇 说...

hahahaha!watch transformer first la!

匿名 说...

Tom and Jerry - The Movie is a better idea.

薇薇 说...

tom and jerry????do the actors have to act as cat and mouse? wearing the costumes? can't imagine leh...