2007年7月29日星期日

The Visit of My Family

Chinatown

Maybe some of you may claim that:"What's so fun in Chinatown?"
Well, maybe not to you. My dad told me they visited Chinatown when they came to Singapore for their Honeymoon. Unlike the "ho mia" generation like us, my parents could not afford to have honeymoon in Paris, Japan, USA etc. The furthest they can go is Singapore. To them, this is nostalgic.


Revisit to Chinatown

Just Zho Siau-ing


Papa and En En

Vivo City

We didn't get to spend much time at the nostalgic Chinatown as the sky started to weep some tears... We rushed to MRT station and went all the way to Vivo City. That's where we tasted free chocolates, wines and beers at some choc fair! Hahaha! My dad claimed that this is the best tourism spot of his Singapore visit.

Then, we met up with YH, whom came after work and had an expensive Indian lunch at "Go India".


At the sky garden


En tasting the wine


Yum Seng~~~~


Giving out beers


They're all very TEMPTING!!!!

Family Gathering Dinner

After spending some time at Vivo City, we went to Orchard to meet up with our relatives in Singapore for dinner. The adults did all the talkings while En, Yee Hau and me were bored. That's why camera ended up with many photos from the dinner. I just picked a few to show :P


Ting Ting, the elder daughter of my cousin


Baby Girl of my cousin


Yee Hau, I was as bored as he did.


A random photo of my dad ^_^


Mama and Ah Nee Ji Ji

Lobby of Golden Landmark Hotel

I took this when I was bored waiting for the extra bed to be taken to the room. We have too many "extra" visitors in the double room, so, we have to avoid being kicked out :P

3 条评论:

匿名 说...

1st Photo
=========
Nostalgic? Why were they not smiling but put up a long face?

匿名 说...

Ah Nee Ji Ji already become Ah Nee Aunty.

薇薇 说...

that's their photo face. especially mama, she seldom want to take photo. have to "force" her most of the time. just like er yi, like sister like sister. don't u think so?