2007年7月15日星期日

Harry Potter and The Order of Phoenix

I couldn't explain myself, why I still want to go cinema for Harry Potter, why I want to read the last book of Harry Potter. I guess it's because I've been following the stories for so many years (though I've forgotten most of them).

Not very enthusiastic about the release of Order of Phoenix, but I know I will still watch it, with or without the free ticket. Oh ya, please allow me to show off. I had watched HP one day before most of everybody. Yee Hau had got 2 free tickets for private showing from National Health Group. So I was there, watching movie with 50% of doctors and dentists in the cinema. FREE!

Order of Phoenix, was actually better than Goblet of Fire. I thought Goblet of Fire was too draggy and no climax reached. But I would still say Prisoner of Azkaban was the best among the 5 movies.

The stories? Well, HP readers would have known it. Non HP readers might not want to know it, because the stories are still surrounding the same theme, You-know-who and Harry Potter of course. I just don't feel like telling them here.

One thing to take note, all the teenagers are so grown up now, so matured. I couldn't stop to wonder if they could still make it to 7th movie. I hope they can. I miss the little Potter in his first appearance. Do you remember how he looked like? Well, take a look.

3 条评论:

huinee 说...

I just saw HP 5 yesterday. :) Impressive effects and soundtrack, but having read the 5th book endless times, the movie felt like a slide-show on fast-forward, trying to hurriedly summarize the entire book. It was a bit disappointing that way, but I know that it must be really difficult making a movie out of a book that thick! :P

薇薇 说...

totally agree with u!it's so hard to make a movie of a book as thick as disctionary!!!

:P

匿名 说...

wil be seeing it tomolo..u know wat?you're right. Like me, Emma Watson(Hermione Granger in movies) oso like the third one..prisoner of azkaban. be it book or movie..Sirius Black is my favourite character besides Ron Weasley. Harry Potter isnt harry potter anymore. Too many ppl watching, too many un-harrypotter demands. Its not like when i first started reading it,in p6 i think, they nvr heard of him.Until the third/fourth edition released...everything started to change. HP isnt special...dunno how to say lar...juz miss the old days.many said that they should have made it 3 hours...