2007年7月29日星期日

My Convocation

Before the Ceremony

Mei Ni, Xueling, Me (from left)


Ying, The nicely dressed photographer of me~


En, Me, Mama, Papa


A random photo of me by Minhua

After the Ceremony

Prof. Raju posed handsomely just for us (Yiing See and me)


Jiayen, Xueling, Libin, Me, Meijin, Minhua (from left)


Celeste and Me ^_^


Can you see my name on the board?


"Piggy", a graduation gift from my brother.


Convocation, A DAY to celebrate with our parents~


Yee Hau and Me

4 条评论:

匿名 说...

nice posting, reminding me of last year me, especialli "parents at sg" part :)
just that I don think I have any of the photos with me.....

cs

薇薇 说...

hey... i guess next year is my turn to feel all the same like u now ^_^

huinee 说...

CONGRATULATIONS WEI WEI!!! :D

薇薇 说...

thanks hui nee~