2007年6月28日星期四

Realization

It's my third week of first job. I'm still feeling glad that this is my first company, hopefully I'll be feeling this for the whole life.

Since I'm so FRESH out from the NTU brand oven, my ah head put me in a two-months-unofficial-self-teaching-training. Most of the time, I am trained by the technicians in our lab for different equipments. (My job depends on equipments a lot!) I spent my time in lab more than in the office with the engineers.

I realized that most of the equipments that I'm trained for, are not very necessary because there will be operators to help us when we request. But, after spending weeks in the lab. I realized, all of these, are so important.

Simply because:
  1. The look-very-easy equipments are not simple at all. (To realize difficulties is very important)
  2. You got to know how to do it, so you know what to request! (This is damn important!)
  3. You got to know how to do it, so you know what your lab cannot do! (To realize your own limitations is a very important thing)
  4. You got to know the people, whom are handling your samples and equipments, so you know how to communicate with them in the future.
  5. You got to know how to do it, so you can do it on your own when the operators are occupied, or you simply want it faster.
My ah head had put very high "passing mark" for me. Even the "assignments" given to me, sound very impossible to the lab technicians. I've seen a lot of SHOCK looking faces when I tried to explain what she wants me to do. But, I didn't feel bad at all. At least, I like to feel occupied. It's better than sitting aside in the office, staring blankly at the air.

Challenges ahead... I wouldn't say that I do not have fear at all, but I will face all these, with all I can!

4 条评论:

匿名 说...

What company are you working in now?

薇薇 说...

may i know who are you?

匿名 说...

This is Alen

薇薇 说...

Which Alen?

Do I know you?

Sorry that I asked so much, but I just want to know before answering the question. :P