2007年6月11日星期一

First Day at Work

It's my first day at work today. I woke up early in the morning when the sun is still sleeping, 6am. Boiled water, brushed teeth, took shower, changed, had my breakfast (wonderful cakes and muffins from my mum), double checked everything, at 7am OFF TO WORK I GO!

Nothing much to do at my first day... I guess every freshie had this "blur blur" experience on the first day. I didn't even get my PC and my boss got his old laptop for me. But, the person who got my password had left when I finally got back to my desk. So, even I have a PC, I didn't manage to use it. Hahaha...

The funniest thing is, I don't even have a pass. So wherever the senior engineer goes, I just followed. Very troublesome, until she quickly went down to the security to get me a temp pass. Hehehe...

Ok la, I have nothing much to report. Hopefully everything goes on well from today onwards.

3 条评论:

匿名 说...

Jia you!
Hehhez

匿名 说...

Jia you!
Hehhez

薇薇 说...

thanks a lot!!

^_^