2007年6月8日星期五

One of the thing which I hate most

I'm now in my Singapore room, "enjoying" the internet all by myself. But I don't like it at all.

One of the thing which I hate most is to come to Singapore from my lovely Penang. For the past four years, I never learned to leave home without feeling miserable. Even now I'm a grown up, who will face the working world in next three days.

The unit had been left empty for almost a month as all of us went home for holidays. But now that I have to start work on next Monday, I'm back to this place. I hate this place because my parents are not here, my sis and bro are not here, I have to eat my meals in front of my PC but not on the dining table, the house is empty... This is not a place to call it home, it's just a functional unit so that I have something to cover myself.

I need to unpack my luggage now. I'll blog about my Yunnan trip later if I'm still energetic. Maybe blogging will make me feel better.

Or not.

2 条评论:

huinee 说...

*hugs* It's the people that make the home, you're right, so you gotta start making a home for yourself, especially since you'll be working now! :P You know...maybe it's just the country that makes you feel this way. ;) Hehe...if you're at a place that you like, maybe you won't feel so miserable...

薇薇 说...

maybe i won't be feeling miserable when i start work,coz i might not have the time.hehe...

wish u all the best for your thesis gal!