2007年6月17日星期日

My Drunken "Ah Pon" Pirate

He's not the "Yo Ho Yo Ho" pirate you see. He's crazy, gayish, entertaining, handsome (in real life la!!!) pirate!!!

Wanted to catch the preview of this movie, but too bad I was in Yunnan with my sister at that time. And stupid Ah En, didn't wait for us and went to watch with his friends. (With friends already like that, what more when he has a gf?)

Anyway, the 3rd installation is a bit disappointed. Still entertaining, when my Jack Sparrow acted crazily. But the jokes are getting lesser compared to 1st and 2nd installation. The story is a little bit complicated, as the curse and myths are adding up. It made my life difficult when I can't recall the story from the "Dead Man's Chest". So irritating to recall while watching the movie.

Anyway, Chow Yun Fat in the movie is just to promote the movie more. "Welcome to Singapore", and he died after a while. Hm... He can do more la!

Conclusion, I need to buy the box set of Pirates of Carribean to watch all of them again!!!!

PS. I hope they won't make the 4th installation, though I know JD wanted so much to continue to be Jack Sparrow.

5 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

hey, i don't agree with you! I still love this 3rd installation! Long live Jack Sparrow. Ha! (However, the real disappointment is the ending lah~ I think the story end well at Orlando become the captain and his dad decided to stay with him on that ship. What's the problem of keeping a sad ending? Why do they have to show that he finally have a son? Strange......)

薇薇 说...

aiya...personal opinion ma.it's not that it's not good.but compared to 1 n 2, there are too much of hates and curse.

and yea..the ending a bit lame.that's y i hope they're not doing it anymore.

Martian 说...

lame ending..yes..everyone says tat..and i read a review somewhere,ppl oso complain about the difficulty to follow its complicated plots..I watched twice though...hahaha..if it was me, i'd make the shoestrap bill become the captain of the dutchman and orlando bloom live forever with elizabeth swann...the legend of piracy and the superior sea power of the British was shown in the movie..Story board could be improved, otherwise its fabulous..^O^

ah yuan 说...

I haven't watched it!!!!!!! But I love ah Jack Zhai! :p

薇薇 说...

i love jack jack too!

hahahaha!

^_^