2007年6月25日星期一

Things You Do Not Want To Do

Please take a close look at my latest fashion!!

I visited a NEW temple in ChinaTown last Sunday, by chance. I and Yee Hau actually went to Chinatown to try out a newly discovered shop by him. After the very-late-lunch, we went for a walk in Chinatown and walked into this newly built temple, called 佛牙寺.

I didn't expect any visit to temple. I was wearing singlet and miniskirt on that particular HOT day. When I was entering, the volunteers of the temple actually handed my the sarung and helped me with that. And also the reddish orange scarf.

I was a bit uneasy at first, but when I walked in, I saw even uncles were wearing the sarungs. The uncles must be wearing super-sexy shorts!!!! (use your own imagination) Some ladies have either sarungs or scarfs on them too. But sadly, I was the only one with both of them!!! (I still feel very paise...)

A piece of advice, do remember to wear decent outfits whenever you go out. Because who knows, you might spot a new temple and walk in right?

重庆森林:
不知何时开始,我出门总是戴太阳眼镜,穿雨衣,因为我不知道天几时会下雨,几时出太阳。
(Not very accurate, but the meaning is there la!)

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

3 条评论:

KiaHooi 说...

amidst the sarung & scarf, is that the shirt you bought last time we went shopping?

This is really a strict temple!

ah yuan 说...

I was forced to buy scarf when I visited one church in Barcelona too! Way too good to make money huh! :p

薇薇 说...

hahaha... well, have to respect their rules, boh pian... luckily they dont make me buy those things, especially the sarungs!! it actually fell off a few times when i walked around. totally defeat the purpose of wearing it! hahaha!!!

yes kh, it's that singlet!