2007年4月1日星期日

Boku No Aruku Michi

I'm now watching this drama, Boku No Aruku Michi. I actually watched the first episode before CNY. Ya, I know, that's quite some time ago.

The first episode, was very quiet. Not like any other Japanese Drama, the actors and actresses talk loudly to each other and talk very very fast. The main character of this drama, Teruaki, suffers from autism. That's why, the drama mostly consists of quiet scenes.

Teruaki has a childhood friend, Miyako, who has been taking care of him since young. After Teruaki left his job as "bento box boy", Miyako brought him to work in the zoo. It's very hard to keep Teruaki in a job for long, because people around him misunderstood him most of the time. Luckily Miyako was with him in the zoo, she helped the colleagues to understand him better.

I'm in Episode 6 now, 5 more to go, but I have to discipline myself. The drama is so far so good. There are scenes that make you cry (or maybe just me), and some make you smile, especially those which shows Teruaki sincerity.

I think this drama has good story. And, I think it really teaches me more about autism. Oh, it reminds me of "Rainman". ^_^

Recommended, but please bare with the quiet scenes.

4 条评论:

Se@n 说...

I'm in pressure when reading your blog....

cos of the star wars soundtrack..

got a job?
Congratulations!

薇薇 说...

thanks!may i know who are you?

KiaHooi 说...

it's yu sheng!

薇薇 说...

oh!!!!

didnt see him for light years liao...