2007年4月9日星期一

Today We Celebrate


Today we celebrated the number 4.

How often do we celebrate a number, without thinking of the meaning of the celebration? When I was young, my parents celebrated my birthday for me. I remember myself settled with KFC instead of Pizza Hut as promised, with a broken heart. I thought celebration is about getting what you want. But today, I know the more important fact behind celebration is to appreciate what you have and thank your parents for bringing everything for you, especially a life.

Today is not my birthday, but we celebrated the number 4. I celebrate not just the number, not just the love, but the values we share, and the future we hold.

I would not have expressed everything like what I have just did without Ying's advice and experience. I celebrated not only the number, but also the lessons that she had given to me. She's always the best sister and best mentor for me. I love my Da Jie.

Cherish what you have~

Just the usual restaurant that we go once in a while.

Eh, please pay attention when you have a date with me ok... Don't play games :P


When our dinner were finally served.

The celebration is short and simple. The most important thing is to be happy and learn how to appreciate.

3 条评论:

Unknown 说...

after reading your post,felt really happy that u make it thru all these years. Here,i sincerely wish u to have many many joyous years to come.May ur life be filled with lots of love,cause we will always love u, rite guys? aiya, im making a statement without confirming first,this is called "xian zan hou zhou".keke.

Keep on communicating and respecting each other. Hugz...

匿名 说...

hahaha, later she got drowned in the ocean of loves around her....

so many ppl loves u, im jealous! haha

薇薇 说...

aww....thanks cindy, i love you all too!!!

jerry, i won't be drowned in the ocean, coz i know how to swim. hahahaha! so, love me more la! hahaha!! Thanks for being by my side for me throughout the 4 yrs of ntu life~