2007年3月26日星期一

300

I went to watch 300 yesterday after so many good comments. Hui Nee was the first one to tell me that 300 is VERY GOOD, then followed by En En, then Ai Mei. Since, I have this offer voucher, I thought why not?

I knew it's a very violent movie before I stepped into the cinema. But I didn't expect it to be so... dull in the storyline. You're content with lots of violent, killing, slashing, blood etc. but not story. This movie is just so Hollywood. Like Yee Hau said, Hollywood movies have certain % for certain "ingredients" of the movie, e.g. sexual content. I really think they're not necessary.

I had this headache after leaving the cinema because of all the violent scenes. I was wrinkling my brow from the beginning till the end.

Anyway, no doubt the graphic of the movie is very nice and like Hui Nee said, the guys are so built-up. Hehehehe :P

"300" and "Music and Lyrics", I'd chose "Music and Lyrics". Even though the latter is not a worth-to-go-cinema-movie, but there is story, there is love.

If you like to watch nice graphic movie, and you don't mind violent, and you don't mind poor in storyline of movie, yes, 300 is a good choice. Not for me, and Ying Ying too! (Da jie, I helped you to conclude liao, so you don't have to watch la! ^^)

7 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

Hmm....I asked my friend to burn one dvd for me so I guess I'll still try to watch gua~

薇薇 说...

but i think watch in cinema and at home different leh

KiaHooi 说...

hmmm...never thought of watching 300! haha...

薇薇 说...

hahahaha!!!so not give face huh?!hhahahaha

匿名 说...

If the Persian knows about Sun Tzu Art Of War, the Spartan would become "Spondan".

Unknown 说...

WT*?! What a nice movie!!!

薇薇 说...

Mine your WORDS!everybody has a choice of watching movie.