2007年3月18日星期日

Vivo City

As I mentioned in the earlier blog, I went to watch Music and Lyrics in Vivo City. Both me and Yee Hau never been there to watch movie, always very crowded there. We're lucky to get a seat there without booking. Both of us took our digicam along, we just like take some photos once in a while.


We had our dinner in "Superdog", it's something like McD, but I think the burger is actually better than McD, maybe it's because of the sauce. But it's quite expensive, if not for the voucher I got, I won't be eating burger there.

A couple at the harbour. I don't mean to stalk on them. ^^

Obviously this photo was taken by Yee Hau. I looked like a tourist, didn't I?


The sunset at the harbour.


The pool at the rooftop at Vivo City. The children like to play at pool.

A view of Vivo City from the harbour.


PageOne bookshop at Vivo City. I like this bookshop very much and I was so tempted to buy the books!!

Even the fountain is so popular among the children. As long as there is water I guess.


The main entrance of Vivo. I like the colour of the word.

At the end of the date, we played Monopoly Star Wars Edition! Hahaha!

8 条评论:

ah yuan 说...

Too sweet!! Jealous-nya!! :p

Bet u had a great time with the best companion hor!! :p

薇薇 说...

it's good to have some time off from my hectic days once in a while.

^^

薇薇 说...

oh anyway, yuan, i used the hair ban you gave me.

^^

Unknown 说...

WOW, what a huge complex!!!

薇薇 说...

yes my boy...it's big. i'll bring you there when u visit singapore. i promise!

Unknown 说...

Oh yipee!!!

匿名 说...

Yes!!! I went gaga at the bookstore too, but a bit of a headache later with all the curves, like a maze. So, I think I still prefer kino.

薇薇 说...

hahaha,can i say i just like any bookshops?as long as they have lots of books!