2007年3月28日星期三

Life

I had a call, a call that I did not expect to receive, something that is the least of my expectation.

I wasn't too exciting about this, but yes, I am glad to certain extent. I was confused, yes, the most suitable word to describe myself now, confused. Maybe, after the meeting on Friday, 4pm, I will not be confused anymore and hopefully I can stand on my own feet to tell you the good news.

This is life, isn't it? Things happen when you expect the least but things you expected, will sometimes slip through you.

I'll let you know, after Friday.

8 条评论:

ah yuan 说...

It's just like falling into love!

It comes when you don't expect it at all! ^_^

薇薇 说...

apasai also u can link it to love...

KiaHooi 说...

I agree with yuan...

then I agree with ah wei...

Haha!

匿名 说...

wei,apa sai u r talking about?
i like apple flavour
:P

薇薇 说...

go to do ur own flavour la

匿名 说...

Good luck to you, my dear girl!

薇薇 说...

thank you very much!~

ah yuan 说...

相信你的直觉! 加油!^^