2007年3月10日星期六

Indiana Jones

Ying had just blogged about John Williams. Ya, both of us love his music! He's a masterpiece!

Well, I want to blog about Indiana Jones not because of her John William blog. I had already have my Indiana Jones Theme prepared for this blog but I just didn't have time for this until I submitted my report. Hehehe...

Do you remember I said we went to Batu Ferringi to buy RM160 worth of DVDs? Yea... Indiana Jones Trilogy is one of them. And me and Ying were crazy enough to watch the 3rd installment, The Last Crusade, AGAIN when we had so many other new movies.

I like The Last Crusade the MOST! I like Sean Connery's humourous act. "Junior!" that's how he called Harrison Ford in the movie. And how he never impressed by all the things Junior did to save two of them from trouble, and how he made himself into trouble... He's just so Funny! (Never impressed by his 007 though)

Different opinion with my dad and Ying, I never really like Harrison Ford as Captain Solo in Star Wars Trilogy. I was so upset he got into the first 3 favourite characters of Star Wars and my Luke Skywalker never get into it! What on earth?! He didn't have the force, he has only the big walking carpet with him...

Anyway, praise him for his Indiana Jones! He's really GREAT! (Anyway, the teenage Indiana in The Last Crusade was very handsome! Hehehe...)

Good news for all the fans (I doubt there are any like me and Ying), Steven Spielberg and Harrison Ford are planning for the 4th installment. YEAH! I'm looking forward to that!

2 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

hey, don't discriminate people with no Force. Han Solo is fun!

Anyway, Indiana Jones is surely one of the greatest adventure in film history! Just have to love Harrison Ford!

薇薇 说...

hahaha!i'm not discriminating person without force,just don't like han solo that much.
hehehe...