2007年3月13日星期二

What are friends for?

Well, my dear friend Kia Hooi had blogged about our gang. Yeah, it's such a wonderful thing to have such friends in your life, whom you share almost everything with them. I mean every simple little things. For example:

The weather is SO HOT!
Oh... I skipped my classes and I'm watching clips.
I left comment on your blog.
Some anonymous left comments in my blog, I wonder who was that?
I blogged about you guys!
I had a bad day...
My groupmate is the worst person I've ever met!!
I cut my fingers.
I've got my timetable swapped with others to go KL.
Plane crashed.
I can't type in Chinese...

and the list goes on...

Yes, sometimes, those things seem very unimportant. And some emails can come in one sentence or two, and you end up with 10 or 20 emails just because you didn't log on with your email 24 hours a day! Or even, 2 hours!

But, I enjoy the crap in my emails!

How desperate am I when I came back to my room with an empty mailbox...
How quiet is my life, when there's too much space in the room...

These people really cheer me up!

Having a little smile every morning, every afternoon, every evening before you start something, is just the best thing you can have!

守护着友谊的手

13 条评论:

匿名 说...

Yeah yeah.. i want be the first one to update!! hahahaa! but nothing to crap :p (crap too much today)...
so for the sake of leaving a mark here!

匿名 说...
此评论已被博客管理员删除。
匿名 说...
此评论已被博客管理员删除。
匿名 说...
此评论已被博客管理员删除。
薇薇 说...

y do u posted 4 similar comments here?

匿名 说...

not my fault.. i also surprise to see so.. u delete la

ah yuan 说...

Kanasai! Like that also can crap! KL.. you are geng! :p Stop polluting ah wei's blog! :p

ah yuan 说...

很喜欢你照片的标语, 守护友谊的手! 好感动!

薇薇 说...

life and friendstip seem very simple on us!

hehe!

KiaHooi 说...

I like the caption too! Wonderfully described~

薇薇 说...

哈哈哈!谢谢大家捧场!

匿名 说...

Hey, I like this photo and the caption......

薇薇 说...

wahahahaha!

谢谢大家的捧场,看来我闲来无事应该多多照相.

^^