2007年3月2日星期五

Fresh Prince of Bel Air



Oh come on... I know this TV series is a little old to be mentioned here, but Will Smith is COOL man!~

I was in the midst doing my report, mind you, it's almost 3 in the morning now. I was stucked at one part and I started to clicked my way off in the internet, again... That's the bad thing of doing homework with computer and internet.

I started to click on Youtube.com (sometimes I just hate this website), and searched for some clips. I started off with watching Keanu Reeves back in 1987 when he's so young and cute in the Kellog's CornFlakes Commercial, Brad Pitt in a stupid coffee commercial, Johnny Depp in Late Show with David Letterman for his Pirates II and Will Smith in Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Blame that on Ying Ying, she started to search for the clips on CNY when I was at home. I watched two episodes on Youtube and I was so tempted to click for the third but I stopped myself. It's just too painful to control yourself not to laugh at this funny show. Chris Rock appeared in one of the episode, but he ain't as funny as Will! Hahahaha.... Will's the BEST!

2 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

ha ha, I remember how much I love that show! Will and Carlton are simply one of the best team on TV ever! Having them means can't stop laughing.....

薇薇 说...

carlton dance is the best!hahahaha!check out the last dance will and carlton had,dance to tom jones song.

you saw that?
or u remember that?