2007年3月31日星期六

Star Wars


I think I don't really have to emphasize that I'm a Star Wars fans as most of you knew that's a fact! Hahaha...

Ying had just posted on her blog, about the Star Wars stamps. I want! I want!! I want!!!!!

Well, Ying, En and me seldom share similar interests together, but SW is definitely our favourites. We share very exiting moments to wait eagerly for the episodes to show in cinema; We share the thrilling moments in the darkness of cinema and also the darkness of Lord Vader; We share moments at home watching the making of SW, discussing how the scenes are made; We share moments discussing our favourite characters etc. And En is the expert among us.

Star Wars IV, V, VI trilogy is the best trilogy ever made! I guess I'm not going to tell the story over here, it's such an old movie, that you all should know the stories. Plus, there are six episodes all together, what do you expect! Hahaha!

I love Star Wars! I want the STAMPS!!!

Music shared at the background is the theme song of Lord Vader!

6 条评论:

Unknown 说...

I think all 6 episodes are so gooooooooood!!!!

薇薇 说...

hhahahaha!no,first epi is a disaster!!!

Unknown 说...

But it featured in Weird Al Yankovic song

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

Wei, I totally agree with you. Eiposode IV, V, VI is the best trilogy ever made in film industry!Hmmmm.....but if I really have to choose my favorite episode, it will be The Empire Stikes Back! It's always thrill to see Luke trained by Yoda on the planet Dagobah; and even I have heard it a thousand times, "Luke, I am your father" still have the same impact on me!
Gee...you just have to love Star Wars. (^^)

薇薇 说...

I tot "Luke, wa si lim lao peh" has bigger impact!hahahahaha!!!

"dui wa ki oo oo hi peng"

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

oh, of course, nothing beat the hokkien version ;p