2007年3月9日星期五

Finally...

Finally, the 50 pages draft report was done!

Do you know how it feels when you have got something finally done? After two weeks of not-enough-sleep? Yuan had been asking me a very standard question every midnight when she was back from her work. "How come you're still awake?" By the time I tugged myself in the blanket, the clock had already striked 4am.

Sometimes I managed to wake up for classes, but I skipped some too.

Anyway, the "8-gals-corner" that Yuan created for me, Kia Hooi and Yuan herself has enlightened my days and nights. In the afternoon, I managed to chat with KH and during the nights, I managed to chat with Yuan. Thanks gals...

I'll give myself a day off tomorrow. Nothing about iron, iron oxide, silicone and NANOPARTICLES anymore!!!

Oh by the way, I have 2 episodes of "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" loading on Youtube right now. This has become one of my daily entertainment.

^_^


5 条评论:

ah yuan 说...

恭喜恭喜!!

终于可以松一口气了!

可是我却惆怅

放工回来

没有你的日子怎么办? :P

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

hoi, congratulations on the draft report! (^^)
So, u r still watching Fresh Prince a~? Aiyo.....

薇薇 说...

yuan: trust me,u'll still have the chance to see me around when you're back from work from time to time.my report still needs several revise and it's almost the time to pia for final exam...

da jie: yes,i'm still addicted to fresh prince of bel air.in fact,i'm trying to watch season 1 now....the first episode is already damn funny!ask aimei about it,hahahaha!

KiaHooi 说...

eh, our "8-gals corner" kept me busy (reading & smiling to myself)in the morning (in office) this 2-3 days. So missed it already...

薇薇 说...

hahaha!it seems that it's very important for me to keep working until midnight.at least i keep two of my best friends entertained!

^_^